Monday, July 20, 2009


CANT BELIEVE WAD JUST HAPPEN TODAY....
OMG!!!
EVERYTHING IS
SHOCKING..
i woke up in the morning today..feels very sleepy..==..i slept about 2am dat night cz playing psp..its addicted.....anyway...by the time i woke up..the school bus told me that she's goin to be early this morning...n i was WTF....cant u just tell me earlier...
im sooooooooooooo freakin rushing untill i cant comb nor straightend my hair....Sh#t.....
i look like a ghost....d pontianak one...grrrrr.
anyway...on the way to school..................................guess wat!!!!!!!!!!my school bus Hit a dogggg.....goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........u can feel the bump~ when it hit it....its like wooooooooooooooooooooooooowww.........u can hear d sound of bump n d dog bark(as in d dog in pain...seriously pain).........ok...dat just one of the shocking thing....
second.....well...as u all now...my money has been stolen rm250 in my claz.......its on friday...
i cant believe y someone would do dat...i mean STEALING..isnt dat big sins..????hell yeah.....
today...i suspected someone..but i kept it in my heart n dun wan let anyone know about it..but after recess..my fren told me dat they also suspect d same person dat i suspected....!!!from dat time i feel creepy bout that person..cant imagine how he can do dat such of thing...i mean..hellow...u stole ur FREN money...welll......not 100% sure he did it...but its too obvious.....
the way he react when we discust bout my money been stoled,dat time he just kept quite den after dat he go somewhere else so dat he can be alone.....dat make us moreeeeeeeeeeee sure he's d one......
i cant stand it anymore...cz after listen to deir story bout y dey suspected him...the next period later..i go find my teacher disiplin teacher gregory..i told him bout all the thing dat happen n tell him who i suspected...i ask dat teacher dont mak it too obvious dat i suspet him..cz he still my fren u know...soooo after dat...the teacher ask me do d report about my money been stoled den ask me to give it to any teacher disiplin...he say ANY TEACHER DISIPLIN!!.so what can i say..i go see teacher Neo(the ketua disiplin teacher X( )...............................totally mistake...i shouldnt give her d report...by the time she saw me..she start complaing dis n dat....y all report wan to send it to her..i mean like hellowwwww..its not my fault..its ur job WOMAN...!!.
anyway...i forget about it.afterdat i decided to send d report to teacher gregory....
bt after i reach when i reach his office....d person dat i suspected already been SOAL SIASAT ......im sooooooo freakinfuckin shocked..i mean...i told him ody not to make it obvious....
after few hours later..the teacher call other ppl from my claz too...to ask dem some question too...weellll...obviously all d person dat been called goin to hate me....
Im so sorry to dem..but wad can i say..its my money ...for me its a huge amount...i wont let it go just like dat...right???...
well....after dat...the teacher called me n tell me hows the investigation soooo far...he told me dat the person dat i suspected the most cried n keep telling him dat its not him the one who stole it...'to be honest..from that time i dun know who i want to trust anymore from my claz'....im sooo dissapointed...never tot one of dem could do dat to me......
anyway....feel sad......cz somehow i know...i wont get my money back..T.T
this month is the worst month ever in my life...
1st..i lost him
2nd.lost my money
everything has to do with LOST....haiz.........hope dat next month will b the best month ever...
..i hate to say this but im still hoping he will come back to me....in my mind 'when the time like this..wonder where were u?dont u know how much i need u riht now?dont u know ur d only one can comfort me right now n make me through the bad day but knowing that u always be my side always?where are u?
T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment