Monday, August 23, 2010

UPDATE!!!!LOL =)



Hey....its been few months since i log in.
well..its been busy year for me
my last post was about that jerk...
hmmm...

whats new??????

...well...

new fav song?

hell yeah

new fav people?

yeah =)

new fav food??

maybe.nothing new..


my social life totally down..as in down to six feet on the ground.
ahah..not that sucks actually
but still...compare to last year..dis year SUCKS.,
i read back all of my post in my blog..
its kinda funny..all bout that jerk..
ahhaa...wanna delete that post.its kinda embarassing.
XD
my study not so good..
=(...it stress me out
actually.now im in the exam month..but
i need a break!!!
im freakin jealous of my friends that go out every night T.T
they have a life.while i dont
LOL...
hrmm....
left 2month for me to improve my studies.
in this short period i hope i can manage my study time

i cant say NO to friends when they ask me to go out

hrm....

feel sad cause few months later
it will be the ''separation day''
T.T..arh...i dont know how to handle it
do u know how important my fren for me???
eventhough sometimes i like annoyed them XP but
i know they sayang me..wakaukaukaak
im kinda loud in my class
ppl owes ask me to shut up especially the monitor..sang ketua kelas..ahaha
i laugh A LOT....wad can i do??????

we owes make jokes..

ahaha...


enough bout my school life...

how bout the L word???

hrmm

love love love love???

wad the meaning of love?

no one knows..its the biggest mystery on earth..ahahha


i dont believe true love in my age right now.

im still young...17??young right?

im not old ok ==..lol..

ahaha..

this year...i only like certain ppl but not love them.

thats all i can say.

i mean...its hard for me to like someone..unless they really caught my eye.

1st.attitude..(its like freakin important u know)

ahaha

2nd.(the look)XD

3RD.background.

ahhahahaha,.,,
but for now....
for this moment..
i only know how the feel of how 'liking someone''
but that someone is NO ONE for now.
Im afraid of gettin hurt again =((
<3>
saw a lot of my friend hurt because of that..same goes to me
i hurt a lot
this year im trying to be single
eheheh
i think i can do it..
left few months
hehe
..................................................
i like few ppl dis few months.
but i try to ignore and keep it myself
because no use if u tell them too
its not like u goin to be together also..
i eman maybe both can be together
but what benefit can u get???
gettin hurt soon?
sorry...but no thank you
when u with someone..all u can think of is him
u dont evencare bout your friend anymore
well..maybe you care..but not like u used to
im not Anti love.
but i just havent experience
maybe u heard me before by saying how beautifull love is
but that time im not actually mean it..
wanna know the true love is ...???
ask married couple?maybe they know maybe they dont
we dont even know love exist or not
but what can i say..
live life to the fullest
=)


hrm..i forgot how fun blogging is..
ahahhah
....................................................................................................................
Madeline Jane
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment