Friday, March 12, 2010

i miss that day

Me N MY fren..went to watched mv jux now
have a fight wid dem a while
hmmmm..
i went to starbucks by myself..to release my anger to them
while i was sitting der...it's remind me for all those days im wid that person
n i was like damn..didnt i already over with him
maybe its just a flashback.i hope....
feel empty and lonely now
there's no one i can complain bout my life..
feel annoyed by all those people that talk to me
anger had became my middle name
and sensitive had became my last name
so i guess my name would be madelune anger sensitive.
not bad hurh?
shit..i think i bcome emo again like i used to..
mamybe its because of the study and all the test im having now

but all i can think bout now is have a great result in my SPM result
wish me luck =(

No comments:

Post a Comment